- Mental disorders.
- Hematologic disorders.
- Disease affecting bone tissue.
- Cancer patients during radiation therapy.
- AIDS, alcohol or drug addiction.
- Age (patients younger than 18, in whom bone development has not finished yet).
- Rheumatic diseases.
- Diabetes (only if uncontrolled).
- Very bad oral hygiene.
- Nicotine addiction.
- Some respiratory disorders.
- Implantation is not performed in pregnant Patients.
Local limitations for implantation:
- No occlusal space.
- Alveolar ridge atrophy and insufficient space for an implant.
- Lack of space between adjacent teeth.
- Mobile mucosa over implantation site of no attached gingiva.
It is necessary to inform the clinician about the medications taken at the moment, previous and present diseases and possible treatment.
Patients who do not have any other disease do not have to perform additional examinations.