The choice of an appropriate implant system depends on the individual choice of the clinician. The clinician chooses an implant after taking such issues into account as: the amount of bone in the planned implantation site, the region of the bone in which the implant is going to be placed, and the general state of bone in which the implant is going to be placed.
St. Wojciech’s Dental Clinic uses the best implant systems available worldwide.
We recommend Swiss Tommen Medical implants. They are products of the best quality, and developed over more than 25 years of clinical experience, with Swiss adherence to precision and functional design.
Their innovative surface is their characteristic feature, as it makes it possible for the bone to heal much more quickly. For you, it means that the period of waiting for „new teeth” in good anatomical conditions, prosthodontic restoration can be placed as quickly as three weeks after implantation.
The implant is transported in a special packaging containing fluid that moisturises its surface directly before implantation. The so-called surface conditioning makes it possible for bone secreting cells to adhere more quickly to the surface of the implant.
Inicell by Thommen Medical implants are characterised by the following features:
- They were awarded the reddot design award twice in 2007 and 2011.
- It is possible to load implants 3 weeks after implantation. Higher predictability in difficult cases with augmentation and in Patients at higher risk.
- Better implant stability in the beginning phase of healing.
- Higher contact between the implant and bone in early healing phases between the 2nd and 4th week, and in immediate implantation.
- Better stability within the first 8 weeks after implantation.