Nephrology Specialist Clinic
We provide nephrological treatment for children and adults.
We treat children with:
• Suspicion of a urinary system defect.
• Diagnosed urinary system defect.
• Accidental daytime wetting and bed-wetting.
• Voiding disorders.
• Recurrent infections of the urinary tract.
• Kidney stone disease (urolithiasis).
• Proteinuria and other abnormalities found in diagnostic tests of the urinary system.
Adult patients may visit us to consult:
• The degree of renal failure.
• Possibility of slowing down the progression to end-stage renal failure.
• Options for renal replacement therapy.
• Dosage of medications for treatment of concomitant diseases.
• Recurrent urinary tract infections.
• Stress incontinence.
• Kidney stone disease. There is an option of conducting tests to identify cause of the disease.
Our nephrology clinic provides standard urotherapy. However, we cooperate with physiotherapists specialising in electrostimulation and biofeedback techniques.