specialist in general surgery
A graduate of Karol Marcinkowski University of Medical Sciences in Poznan.
He completed a number of certification courses on laparoscopic surgery in Poland and in Great Britain. He performs Doppler ultrasound of lower limbs and abdominal ultrasound examinations.
He specialises in diagnosis and treatment of:
- Inguinal hernia surgery – tension and tension-free repair (with mesh), conventional and laparoscopic repair, treatment of abdominal and umbilical hernias as well as hernia in post-operative scars;
- veins – removal of ‘spider veins’ with sclerotherapy and laser;
- surgical removal of varicose veins;
- colorectal surgery: treatment of haemorrhoids with the Barron method (rubber band ligation), anal fissures, diagnosis of proctological conditions;
- minor surgical procedures: removal of pigmented nevi, subcutaneous tumours (lipomas, steatomas), ingrown nails, warts, fibromas;
- Gastrointestinal surgery: conventional and laparoscopic surgeries;
- Thyroid surgeries with intra-operative nerve monitoring,